WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Covert Drones provides a one (1) year limited warranty covering parts and labor for any extended range antenna equipment malfunction resulting from normal use. Covert Drones reserves the right to inspect the equipment for damage or tampering. Should damage or tampering be evident, or if the instrument has in any way been opened for inspection, self-installed, etc., without authorization, then the warranty will be void.
This Warranty Policy shall be globally applicable and enforced in all countries. In the event that any terms of this Warranty Policy conflicts with local laws, local laws shall prevail.
Covert Drones Limited Warranty and Repair Policy
This Limited Warranty applies ONLY to extended range drone antenna systems. Warranty DOES NOT include any drone systems, parts, or accessories.
All non-warrantied products are sold “AS IS” without a Covert Drones warranty. However, Covert Drones manufacturers and suppliers may provide their own warranties directly.
This Limited Warranty is NOT transferable and applies ONLY to direct customers who purchase product from Covert Drones.
1. Hardware Limited Warranty
1.1 Limited Warranty
Covert Drones warrants that the Hardware will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year after date of purchase, provided that the Hardware is used in accordance with the instructions contained in its technical manuals.
Covert Drones warrants the replacement or repaired parts, to be free from defects in material or workmanship for ninety (90) days or, for the remainder of the limited warranty period of the product they are replacing or in which they are installed, whichever is longer.
1.2 Reporting Defects
You shall report to Covert Drones any hardware defects covered under warranty within 15 (fifteen) days from their discovery. You may ask Covert Drones to repair or replace the product purchased, unless the solution you propose is impossible or too onerous. Covert Drones shall repair or replace the Product within a reasonable time and without causing you significant inconvenience. If repair or replacement are impossible or too onerous, or Covert Drones has failed to accomplish the repair or replacement within a reasonable time you may ask for a refund of your money.
Under no circumstances will the amount reimbursed be higher than that paid for the purchase of the product. A minor defect will not give you, under any circumstances, rights to cancel the purchase contract. In case of repair or replacement of the Product, the Warranty Period is not extended.
The following conditions must be met for warranty service:
- During warranty period, product is used normally and as intended by the manufacturer;
- No unauthorized disassembling, modification or installation has been performed;
- Labels, Serial Numbers, waterproof mark, false proof mark, etc. show no signs of tampering or altering;
- Valid proof-of-purchase, receipt or order number.
Covert Drones reserves the right to inspect products returned from its customers in order to determine the cause of the problem. Covert Drones shall return defective products that could not be repaired at no-charge, except for shipping costs. This warranty does not cover expendable or consumable parts and product problems related to the following:
- Products damaged during shipping due to insufficient or improper packaging.
- Damage caused by force majeure (such as fire, flood, war, earthquake, snowstorm, etc.)
- Damage caused by normal wear of parts, scratches, surface rust or deterioration, improper use, improper storage, improper testing, negligent use of improper voltage or current, accidental damage, abnormal or unusual use, use of unauthorized accessories, use contrary to the operating instructions, improper operating temperature/environment, unauthorized installation, or lack of regular maintenance.
- Product repaired, dismantled, or altered by unauthorized technical personnel.
- Removed warranty seals or serial number stickers which void our warranty.
This warranty does not apply to Products that, upon inspection, Covert Drones determines it is defective, damaged or nonconforming due to external causes, including, but not limited to: accident, abuse, mishandling, misuse, alteration, negligence, improper installation, problems with electrical power, interference with other hardware of software, usage not in accordance with the information and precautions described in the user’s guide and/or documentation provided by Covert Drones.
Last Updated - Feb. 16th 2021