DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Zoom Camera Drone with Shield Basic Protection Plan (Includes Enterprise Shield Basic Protection Plan)
Mavic 2 Enterprise, a portable drone with uniquely powerful features designed for businesses, governments, educators and other professionals who want a reliable everyday tool that helps them do their work better.
Engineered for businesses that seek to transform their operations with drone technology, the Mavic 2 Enterprise features an ultra-compact and foldable design with an array of advanced controls and accessories that extend users' capabilities during critical operations like firefighting, emergency response, law enforcement, and infrastructure inspections.
Powerful Imaging With 2x Optical Zoom And 3x Digital Zoom
Mavic 2 Enterprise carries a high-resolution, 12-megapixel camera that is stabilized by a three-axis gimbal for smooth, stable video and images. Designed for dynamic operations, the camera extends the pilot's sense of sight with a 2x optical and 3x digital zoom capability. This zoom technology profoundly improves the ability of drones to identify and inspect dangerous or difficult areas, as well as to help emergency services protect life and property.
A Modular Tool that Extends the Capabilities of Drone Technology
Mavic 2 Enterprise allows new DJI accessories to be securely mounted to the drone's body and is operated through the flight control app. These accessories open new paths for pilots to communicate and work from the air, moving drones beyond imaging tools and into configurable platforms that enhance aerial productivity.
The Mavic 2 Enterprise accessories include:
• M2E Spotlight - A dual spotlight with a brightness of 2,400 lumens aids operators in carrying out missions in dark or low-light areas. Spotlight is ideal for search and rescue as well as inspection applications.
• M2E Speaker - A loudspeaker with a maximum projection of 100 decibels (1-meter distance) lets pilots play up to 10 custom voice recordings on demand, providing a communications channel to nearby individuals that can be critical during lifesaving emergency operations.
• M2E Beacon - Designed with U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Night Waiver standards in mind, the M2E Beacon features a bright flashing strobe visible three miles away. This helps pilots carry out missions in low-light conditions or at night much more safely, and provides additional airspace awareness for operators of nearby drones and traditional aircraft.
Enhanced Data Security Features
Mavic 2 Enterprise is designed with new features to protect the integrity of photos, videos, flight logs and other data generated during sensitive flights. An industry first, Mavic 2 Enterprise incorporates 24 GB of onboard data storage and password protection, creating accountability for all access to the drone's functions and stored data. When Password Protection is enabled, users are required to enter their password each time they activate the drone, link the remote controller with the drone, and access the drone's onboard storage, giving them full, exclusive use and enhanced security. This provides secure access to the drone and its onboard data storage, while protecting that data even if the drone is physically compromised.
A new GPS timestamping feature encodes the time, date, and location of every recorded image, aiding in pilot accountability and ensuring that data captured by the drone can be trusted and used in situations from reviewing critical infrastructure inspections to potential legal proceedings.
In addition, Mavic 2 Enterprise users with heightened data security concerns can use DJI's Local Data Mode feature which, when activated, will stop the user's connected mobile device from sending or receiving any data over the internet. This provides added security assurances for operators of flights involving critical infrastructure, governmental projects or other sensitive missions.
Cutting-Edge Technology To Improve Airspace Safety
Every Mavic 2 Enterprise comes equipped with DJI's AirSense technology to help improve pilots' situational awareness and enhance airspace safety. AirSense uses an integrated receiver to automatically alert drone pilots of ADS-B signals from nearby airplanes and helicopters, providing real-time positioning alerts through the DJI Pilot mobile app. This provides an extra level of safety for professional drone operators who fly in congested airspace or near complicated operations, such as wildfire suppression, disaster recovery and infrastructure monitoring. DJI AirSense is a key system to help ensure drones remain a safe addition to the skies.
Designed for Power, Reliability, and In-flight Safety
Mavic 2 Enterprise uses DJI's FOC propulsion motors combined with efficient propellers for quieter and more efficient flight, delivering a maximum flight time of up to 31 minutes and a top speed of 72 kph (45 mph). In addition, a new self-heating battery developed specifically for Mavic 2 Enterprise allows the drone to perform reliably in adverse weather conditions as low as -10 Celsius (14 Fahrenheit).
Mavic 2 Enterprise features DJI's latest video and data transmission system, Ocusync 2.0, providing a more stable connection between the drone and its remote controller. The system features stronger interference resistance and auto-switching capabilities that support both 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz frequency bands with the capability to use different frequencies for uplink and downlink data streams. Ocusync 2.0 delivers such a strong high definition video transmission feed back to the pilot that it could be received up to nearly five miles (eight km) away, though all drone pilots must follow applicable laws about keeping drones within their line of sight.
Mavic 2 Enterprise's FlightAutonomy system features omnidirectional obstacle sensing for safer flight, incorporating data from eight high-resolution vision sensors and two infrared sensors. Its Advanced Pilot Assistance System (APAS) allows the drone to sense and automatically avoid obstacles in front of and behind it, providing additional safety - especially for new pilots and when flying in areas with obstacles or rugged terrain.
DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Features
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Brings Aerial Capabilities To Every Professional, With Zoom Imaging, Modular Accessories, Heightened Security Features And Airspace Protection
- Expand your capabilities in close range operations with the Mavic 2 Enterprise your on-hand tool that is ready to be deployed at the whim of your disposal anywhere, anytime.
- Unlock the possibilities of flight with an extended port 1 that allows you to connect additional devices onto the drone, helping you perform at your best in a variety of critical missions.
- M2E Spotlight - Direct lost persons with greater ease using a dual spotlight that enhances your vision in low-light areas.
- Your In-Flight Safety. - From take-off to landing, we've refined the way you interact with your drone and the environment, ensuring that you have a safe and productive flight at all times.
- Your Aircraft and Data. Under Your Control. - Simply enter your password to get access to your device and all of its features and functions. This intuitive way of logging into your device ensures secure access to your drone and its onboard data storage, thus preventing leakage of sensitive information.
- Always in the Know of Your Immediate Airspace. - Avoid hazards in the sky with DJI AirSense, which enhances your airspace safety by giving you instant real-time positioning alerts on nearby manned aircraft.
- Fly Safer Than Ever. - Improved FlightAutonomy gives you omnidirectional obstacle sensing, an advanced sensing system comprised of 8 high resolution vision and 2 infrared sensors placed on the sides of the aircraft.
- Sense and Avoid with Ease. - The Advanced Pilot Assistance System enables the drone to intuitively detect objects on its every move, letting you easily fly around or over obstacles, particularly in tight spaces.
- Refined Imaging for Tactical & Practical Use. - The imaging system has been developed with two goals in mind: assisting pilots in close-range missions, and ensuring captured data is more relevant and trusted than ever.
- Zoom In. Zoom Out. - Stay close to the action but away from the danger. The Mavic 2 Enterprise is equipped with a 2x optical, 3x digital zoom camera that lets you operate in close range missions without putting yourself in harm's way.
- Data You Can Trust. - Like your iOS or Android device, GPS timestamping records the time and date that images are taken, so you can leverage data for industry level applications where accuracy is essential and timing is vital.
- Everywhere You Go. The Power Is Always with You. - Slim enough to carry anywhere and engineered to handle any task whenever duty calls.
- In-Built Controls at Your Command. - Fly with confidence using a range of advanced controls that are sophisticated in design and refined to give you the ultimate flying experience every time you take off.
- Less Interference. Enhanced Transmission. - Experience sheer flying performance with OcuSync 2.0, which supports automatic dual frequency band switching3. This ensures a more reliable and stable flight, and enhanced video transmission of up to 8 km4 at 1080p resolution.