Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller 16GB
ON SALE FOR A VERY VERY SHORT TIME!!!
The Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller from DJI is a drone that balances power, portability, and professional-quality visuals with the inclusion of a 20MP Hasselblad L1D-20c gimbal camera. The camera delivers a 1" CMOS sensor with an adjustable f/2.8 to f/11 aperture, support for a 10-bit Dlog-M color profile, and 4K 10-bit HDR video capture.
The Mavic 2 Pro utilizes a low-drag aerodynamic body design for achieving speeds up to 47.7 mph, a four-cell LiPo battery for up to 31 minutes of flight time, and low-noise propellers for filming without being distracting. This power and performance are coupled with a variety of dynamic shooting modes and other capabilities that help you achieve cinematic results.
In order to help you keep the Mavic 2 Pro in control and safe, DJI has provided OcuSync 2.0 video transmission technology which can transmit a video feed to the included Smart Controller from up to five miles away in Full HD 1080p quality. There's also omnidirectional obstacle sensing that provides object avoidance with sensors on all sides of the Mavic 2 Pro. All of this comes in a compact and foldable design that can be easily thrown into a backpack or large camera bag.
Hasselblad L1D-20c Gimbal Camera
The Hasselblad camera also supports the 10-bit Dlog-M color profile and 4K 10-bit HDR video capture. Dlog-M provides over 1 billion colors and high dynamic range photos. Your 4K HDR video can be immediately played back with correct color tones when the Mavic 2 Pro is attached to a 4K TV with HLG. The inclusion of an f/2.8 to f/11 adjustable aperture has you covered for both high- and low-light environments, delivering bright and clear photos with smooth video.
Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Shots
- Free: Move the Mavic 2 where you want with total freedom.
- Circle: Select a subject for the Mavic 2 to automatically circle around.
- CourseLock: This flies the Mavic 2 on a locked course in a straight line, forward and backwards or right to left, allowing you to adjust the gimbal along the way for dramatic results.
- WayPoint: Set a specific, savable flight path in 3D space for a single time-lapse, or for multiple shots at different times to edit together later.
To help with sharing your content from the 16GB of built-in storage, DJI provides DJI Go Share, a function of the DJI GO 4 app, and SkyTalk. DJI Go Share accesses these images and video and transfers them to a smartphone or tablet. Once there, you can share them via social media. Speaking of social media, DJI's SkyTalk was created to share your content even more quickly by live streaming in real time to social platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram.
The DJI Smart Controller offers these and many other features. Traveling with the Smart Controller is made easier thanks to its detachable thumbsticks and slim form factor. It connects to your drone as soon as you turn it on, so you can start flying right away. Its robust construction lets you fly in extreme conditions, supporting temperatures ranging from -4 to 104°F. And with a built-in 5000mAh battery, you can do all of this for up to 2.5 hours per charge.
Enhanced HDR Photos
HyperLight Noise Reduction
OcuSync 2.0 Video Transmission
OcuSync 2.0 also lets you share and save your footage and images without having to download content from the drone itself. Footage can be edited and uploaded to social media from the cache, and images can be automatically saved to your mobile device.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- Forward sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range up to 65', and a detectable range of 65 to 131'. The Mavic 2 is designed to safely stop when obstacles are detected while flying at up to 31.3 mph.
- Downward sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range up to 36', and a detectable range of 36 to 72'. It also has an infrared sensor that can measure up to 28' away. The sensors also allow for accurate hovering at up to 164' and can detect land to land safely. A bottom auxiliary light helps the sensor in low-light conditions.
- Left and right sensors: Detect obstacles at speeds up to 18 mph in both ActiveTrack and Tripod modes.
- Backward sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range up to 52', and a detectable range of 52 to 104.9'. The Mavic 2 is designed to safely stop when obstacles are detected while flying at up to 27 mph.
- Upward sensor: Infrared sensor that can precisely measure at ranges up to 26'.
ActiveTrack 2.0 Sensing and Tracking
- Precise recognition: Maps a 3D view of the surrounding environment through the camera and forward dual sensors for greater recognition and accuracy.
- Trajectory prediction: Algorithms help maintain tracking when the subject is temporarily blocked by an obstruction.
- High-speed tracking: In open environments, the Mavic 2 Pro can track subjects moving at up to 44.7 mph.
- Obstacle sensing: Plan a flight path on the 3D map and shoot your target without interruption. Obstacles are sensed, recognized, and avoided with forward and backward sensors.
Aerial Shooting Modes
- Point of interest (POI) 2.0: Thanks to vision and GPS distance measurement technologies, you can circle around and shoot a specific subject.
- Waypoint 2.0: By tapping the desired waypoints and point of interest in the app, you can plan a flight path quickly and save it for your next flight.
- Asteroid: The Mavic 2 quickly flies down from a height while spinning in on a subject.
- Boomerang: Centering on a subject, the Mavic 2 will fly around it in an elliptical pattern until reaching its starting location.
- Low-drag body design helps provide a top speed up to 47.7 mph.
- Four-cell LiPo battery can provide up to 31 minutes of flight time.
- A combination of an FOC sinusoidal drive ESCs and low-noise propellers keeps flights quiet.
- Panorama image mode with support for Sphere, 180°, Horizontal, and Vertical modes.